[Project Look Book] Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2011

I'm really frustrated with the faulty air conditioning in the office since last week. According to the maintenance guys, a purchase requisition for some parts was still in process. But I guess I'm more frustrated that I don't get to wear my jackets, that's why. Today I opted for a "fresh" look, something light and easy on the eyes.

rszDSC_0986adj_crop
Shirt, Paul Smith; pants, Dansen at SM. I'm actually glad that I'm finding more slim-fitting pants at department stores lately. Not that they fit perfectly but at least I now have cheaper alternatives that can somehow pass for what I'm really looking for.

rszDSC_0988
But of course underneath the calm surface are orange socks for some punch!

But then, they're not just plain orange socks, as you can see below. Even more punch, eh?

rszDSC_0992
These socks are just part of several others - primarily wacky - that My Bibe got for me at Urban Outfitters online. Shoes, Zara.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler