[Project Look Book] Friday, Feb. 25, 2011

So it's the EDSA Revolution's silver jubilee today. I expected a lot of yellow but alas, a lot of people in the office were clad in black! Just like me.

rszDSC_4717adj1

Okay, I feel kinda like Darth Maul or Darth Vader (before the mask) in that pic. Been playing with the extra fabric. But this is what I really looked like for the most part of the day at the office:
rszDSC_4577adj

See the contrasting personalities? I look so tame there. Very much like a good boy. The shirt is Black Asuka that I got from yesstyle.com sometime last year. What I love about it, apart from the draping in front, is that long stretch of fabric sewn from the shoulders. This is what it looks like if you just let it all hang there:
rszDSC_4598adj1

But what to do with it? Play with it, of course! Here's me like I was doing some magic tricks:
rszDSC_4628adj1

And whatever else I was thinking:
rszDSC_4632adj1

Paired it with Topman jeans and my favorite shining, shimmering silver sneakers from Zara. Watch from Aldo. Back to the shirt, that extra fabric sure is a lot of fun. You can twist it and put it over your head like this:
rszDSC_4642adj1

Or this:
DSC_4693adj.1JPG

Or ditch the twisting and just let it rest on your neck:
rszDSC_4700adj1

Or make a hoodie out of it:
rszDSC_4737adj

The possibilities are limitless! (Okay, that might be an overstatement.) Happy weekend anyway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler