Limited tribute

I think it was last week (or the week before that?) that Gay gave me a stick of Starbucks Via Tribute Blend for me to try before buying. How nice of her, right? The coffee giant released this limited edition Via to celebrate their 40th anniversary.

rszDSC_6301adj

So how was it? Unlike my experience with other Stateside variants, I loved this one. It's a blend of four different beans and has some dark cherry notes. True enough, I can taste the cherries. So I bought two boxes.

rszDSC_6313adj

I don't know until when this Via's going to be in stores, considering their Christmas blend disappeared instantaneously. I'm contemplating on stocking up. But wait, I also need to consume my Colombia stash before they expire on April 16, a consequence of my hoarding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler