[Project Look Book] Friday, March 11, 2011

This post is a day late since I was so tired and sleepy last night. You see, we were out of the office yesterday for a teambuilding activity. Waking up early is not my thing and we had to leave Makati at 6 in the morning. Anyway, I thought it was time to bring out this old backpack for the trip:

rszDSC_6113adj

It has a story, this backpack. I first saw a brown version of it from someone at a mall maybe three years ago. I really wanted to ask him where he got it but was too timid to ask. A few months later we saw it inside Blade, a car accessories store. Well, half of it was all about cars and the other half a slew of kawai items like stuffed toys, stationery, notebooks, and other useless stuff. I didn't buy the backpack (the brand is Clipper). But anyway, after my surgery My Bibe bought the black one for me - one of my many get-well gifts then.

rszDSC_6101adj

Another thing I love about my outfit today are my harem shorts from Penshoppe. Shirt (No Label); sneakers (Zara).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler