[Project Look Book] Friday, March 18, 2011

Toxic week.

rszDSC_6658adj

But at least it's over now although the toxicity prevails and will be continued on Monday.

rszDSC_6629adj

Anyway, I wore tattered jeans today. We're not supposed to in the office but I've debated it in my mind long enough. My main argument is this:

rszDSC_6683

It's not totally tattered where you could see skin peering through the holes. It has some lining underneath so I thought this could pass. Yeah, the worn out effect is fake and many a denim junkie would swear against it but I don't care. Paired it with this shirt from Bench (supposedly designed by local celebrity Piolo Pascual for the brand). I got it last December basically because I liked the busy print and the softness of the fabric. And it fits nicely, too.

rszDSC_6653adj

But just to be sure I won't encounter any problems with the security guards on the ground floor, I put on this suit jacket from Merger for most of the day to dress everything up a bit.

rszDSC_6624adj

Jeans (Bona Vita at Linea Italia); belt (Topman); shoes (Tyler).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler