[Project Look Book - Resort Special] Monday, April 25, 2011

For Day 2 at Club Paradise, it was all about sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling.

rszDSC_0448adj

Wore a sleeveless shirt from Bench and swim shorts from Marks & Spencer. Okay, so the shorts aren't in full view so here's another shot:

rszDSC_0570adj

Yeah, right; like I play beach volleyball. And for dinner I wore this embroidered shirt I got at SM and maroon fisherman's pants from Ko Phi-Phi in Thailand for that island vibe.

rszDSC_0622adj

Funny, this shot. As with most resorts they tend to keep the light low for "ambience." And with my equipment being very basic, I positioned the lamp to add illumination to the subject somehow and to temper the unflattering effect of camera flash at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler