[Project Look Book - Weekend] Saturday, April 9, 2011

Now this is a little unusual - a Look Book post on a weekend. My Bibe and I are in Tagaytay for the weekend as I write. We also dropped by Enchanted Kingdom earlier for our company's "Fun Familia," sort of like an annual timeout or outing for employees and their families. Well, we basically went there just to spend our Wizard Money. And this was what I wore:

rszDSC_8298adj

Yes, I'm wearing these weird-looking trousers I got from Kho Phi-Phi in Thailand last year. I asked the locals what they're called and they said putong (or was it pudong?). Although I'm not solved on the information given, I have absolutely no idea what they really should be called. If you do know, please tell me.  Anyway, I also got this distressed shirt from the same lovely island. I love the Thai Buddhist print but I failed to show the back where the print is much more dominant. Maybe some other time.

rszDSC_8285adj

Slipped on some Sanuks, put on a straw hat from Zara and shades from Aldo, and I was good to go. But wait, before we even got to EK, I got some espadrilles from a stall at the Petron gas station along SLEX. I said "some" so it's more than one pair. Sshhh! For just about 700 pesos, can you blame me? It's a far cry from the 2k to more than 3k you need to fork out for a pair at Greenbelt. Happy with my purchase, I wore the first pair right away when we went out for dinner at the Fire Lake Grill.

rszDSC_8396adj

Hoodie from Urban Outfitters; jeans, Penshoppe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler