[Project Look Book] Monday, June 27, 2011

I've spent most of my weekend sleeping. How nice is that? But I was wishing the weekend was longer (as always). Nevertheless, it's good that tropical storm Meari (locally named 'Falcon') has left the country already, and we're now in for better weather conditions -- in the meantime at least.

rszDSC_6164adj1
rszDSC_6168adj1
rszDSC_6185adj1

I didn't know what to expect of today's weather, though, if it's gonna be warm today or what. I placed my bet on warm. Rummaging through my closet, I found this long-forgotten shirt from Topman. It's a pretty basic one, no fancy stuff whatsoever. I just like it for its simplicity -- white with touches of gray, which I think is easy on the eye.

Paired it with what else but gray pants, a slim leather belt from H&M, and a pair of Zara lace-ups. Accessorized with a ring and necklace, both from Aldo.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler