[Project Look Book] Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's another turtleneck for today, also from Onesimus. Good thing the weather's still wet so it's still all good even if I put on a jacket.

rszDSC_4634adj1

While yesterday it was a rather formal jacket over the turtleneck, today it's a more casual vibe with this leather one from Zara. And here goes the inspiration:

magneto5

Cool this Magneto guy, eh? And note that his leather jacket is not the usual black stuff, which makes it a more interesting piece. I also patterned my hairstyle today after his but don't expect the exact same effect. Although we both have wide foreheads, my hair's shorter and dare I say, thinner.

rszDSC_4661adj

Pinstripe pants (Topman); belt (Hickok at SM Department Store); shoes (Zara).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler