[Project Look Book] Thursday, July 14, 2011

rszDSC_8323adj-1
rszDSC_8304adj-1

It's another movie night with My Bibe later with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2, and I'm in a casual mode. I'm wearing a blue and gray pullover from Emporio Armani, something I got from Hong Kong last month. The rest of the ensemble are black pants from Sahara at SM, metallic blue and gray lace-ups from Zara, and blue striped socks bought online. I also brought a jacket but I didn't get to wear it anyway.

I tinkered a bit with Lightroom but I'm not sure about the results. Anyway, here are the pre-Lightroom photos:

rszDSC_8323adj
rszDSC_8304adj

So tonight I'm gonna watch Voldemort die. I'm gonna miss him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler