Leo DiCaprio on the cover of GQ again

I still haven't really sunk my teeth into my copy of GQ's September 2011 issue, and here I learned that the October issue's coming out already. Leonardo DiCaprio graces the cover once more, and My Bibe and I both agree that he looks much better with age.

leonardo-dicaprio-gq-october-2011-01

In the issue, Leo talks about working with Clint Eastwood on J. Edgar, on which movie he's most proud of (and it's not Titanic), of whether he has any interest in directing, and more. J. Edgar, which opens in November in the U.S., is the story of legendary FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, who was both much reviled and revered at the same time. He was also rumored to be hiding in the closet.

Needless to say, the movie is geared for the Oscars, and that golden statuette has been eluding Leo for so long already. Is he desperate to win? I don't know but he's been tackling really serious roles in really serious films that don't make that much money but win awards. For the longest time I've been wanting him to do more commercial films in between, and I was glad he did Shutter Island and Inception. Well, they were still serious.

Anyway, I'll have to check next week if there will be copies already on sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler