[Project Look Book] Monday, December 12, 2011

rszDSC_3273adj

I feel like I'm overdressed today looking at this photo. But really I'm not. A blazer can really work wonders in dressing up any outfit. And how could I be overdressed when I'm only wearing a short-sleeved shirt underneath?

rszDSC_3222adj

I must admit, the bow tie did help in the dressing up part. Oh well, Monday blues...

rszDSC_3246adj
rszDSC_3232adj
rszDSC_3260adj

Blazer (Merger); shirt and belt (H&M); pants (Topman); shoes (Frank at Traffic); watch (Aldo).

Comments

  1. It's a really nice outfit. I love your blazer and your shoes are nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee I wore a bowtie to work today as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not overdressed, blazer is great ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler