[Lookbook 03.23.2012] (Army) Green Lantern

rszDSC_8279adj

This was last Friday. Our department, together with some folks from Finance, had a small celebration at Dad's in Glorietta. It was to mark the end of yet another "SOX season." It was just a buffet of merienda staples, mostly Filipino. Nothing much really.

To cap off the week I just put on a Green Lantern t-shirt, some light-colored jeans, and my pinkish ombre boots. I know the Green Lantern tee isn't exactly in the right green. It's army green but I had no choice then. I had to buy it last year for our Halloween celebration at the office because I couldn't find any other Justice League shirt for my Sheldon Cooper look. But anyway, I like it.

rszDSC_8249adj
rszDSC_8265adj
___________________
Green Lantern t-shirt (SM Department Store); jeans (Topman); boots (Zara); watch (Lacoste).

Comments

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I like your site and the things you post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great look. Your t-shirt is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple but Casual look ;)

    besos chipless by Dave V.
    www.chiplessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shirt, the perfect boots!

    Greetings from:


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler