[Lookbook 06.05.2014] Blush

01ADM_5158

I almost already forgot I had these red wingtips, so I decided to get some dirt under them. It's a tricky color for shoes, and perhaps the easiest way to pull them off is with jeans. I once wore these red shoes with a brown outfit and today I'm trying something different.

02ADM_5062
03ADM_5047

Red isn't too distant a color from pink, so I put on these pinkish trousers then. I originally thought of pairing it with a brown shirt but I couldn't find the specific one that I had in mind. So to make things easy, I just pulled out a white shirt and buttoned it all the way up to the neck sans any tie. I also toned things down a notch by opting for a brown belt instead of another colored item.

04ADM_5157
05ADM_5165
06ADM_5167
07ADM_5079
08ADM_5105

So what do you think?
____________
Shirt (Celio); colored jeans (Uniqlo); red wingtips (Call It Spring); belt (Zara Man); watch (Pebble Steel).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler