LOOKBOOK | 13Jun2015: Sleeveless in San Pablo

01ADM_4782

After sporting a dressier weekend outfit the day before I was down to this: a plain tank top and swim shorts. It was as if all my lofty desires of wearing more "dignified" clothing on a weekend were reduced to rubble. Such a lousy getup is surely not befit of the charming and inspired settings I was in that day.

02ADM_4779
03ADM_4758

While I probably should be ashamed of myself, allow me to explain this atrocity. Before we checked out at the very lovely Sulyap Gallery Cafe, we thought of where to go next prior to checking in at our next stay. We zeroed in on one of San Pablo City's seven lakes and decided to wear some swim-ready clothes just in case the lure of the water became too much to resist.

Then a heavy downpour changed all that, effectively washing away all our plans. We simply took to Patis Tito Garden Cafe for lunch instead, then proceeded to Sitio de Amor afterwards to check in. Yes, yes, how I wished I wore something different and work up the cafe for a proper outfit post but what the heck.

04ADM_4724
05ADM_4735
06ADM_4950
07ADM_4762
08ADM_4953

At the end of the day, however, my getup fit right in -- at the pool. My body, not so much.

09ADM_4871

Happy Monday!
_________
Tank top (Bench Body); swim shorts (H&M); loafers (Artwork); flip-flops (Sanuk).

Comments

  1. Ohhhh. Looks like a beautiful place for staycation. Listing that down. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler