LOOKBOOK | 26Nov2015: The mad cat and the pirate in loafers

01ADM_5947

Looks like someone's not very happy about being picked up and smothered with kisses. Well, she asked for it. She was the one who's been walking to and fro while I was working my way with the camera and timer. Thordis always does this and I've had enough. That expression on her face, though -- priceless!

02ADM_5912
03ADM_5913

I was in a casual mood today, hence the henley. Funny how it later fit right into our conversation at work about Peter Pan and pirates, as it reminded them of what Mr Smee wore. Not that they're of the same color and all but it's the stripes that made the resemblance.

Today I also got to wear my first pair of Paradigm Shoes (Finally!). It's a local brand I came across with on Instagram and I have no regrets about my purchase.

04ADM_5884
What? Me, pirate?

05ADM_5954
Cream is the color of choice for my first pair.

I usually shy away from white when it comes to footwear because I'm such a slob, so I guess cream is my next best bet. The shoes are locally made (hooray for local!). I find them sleek, especially with those aglets.

Completing today's look is my predilection for joggers. The one I'm wearing here, though, is what I would like to call "joggers for the office" because cuffed hems and drawstring aside, they're designed just like regular office pants with a hook and eye clasp and a zipper. Alright, I'm just pushing it but mind you, they can pass off as office pants. The last time I wore them was with a long-sleeved shirt and a bow tie. Now how's that for joggers?

The pants are blue, which go well with the cream loafers, while the white and gray striped henley allow for a bit of unpredictability. No matchy-matchy trap here. For accessories I simply went with a watch and a bracelet.

06ADM_5899
07ADM_5901
08ADM_5934

So what do you think? Meanwhile, Thordis seemed resigned to her predicament:

09ADM_5948

Weekend's coming!
____________
Henley (H&M); joggers (Uniqlo); loafers (Paradigm Shoes); watch (Pebble Steel); bracelet (Merger).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler