LOOKBOOK | Sunset sessions

halfwhiteboy beachwear tank top 01

First trip to the beach this year and my happiness cannot be contained. What to wear may be a perennial concern but instead of buying more new stuff, I rummaged through my closet to see what I can find. So, good boy!

halfwhiteboy beachwear tank top 02

Among the things I found are these green swim shorts, which I don't remember ever made it to the beach (the pool perhaps). The color's not loud and since it's plain, it was easy to pair with a printed tank top. And what else do I need? Nothing but good vibes!

halfwhiteboy beachwear tank top 03
halfwhiteboy beachwear tank top 04
As the sun goes down, the Asians all come out.

halfwhiteboy beachwear tank top 05
halfwhiteboy beachwear tank top 06
halfwhiteboy beachwear tank top 07
Just chillin' at sunset.

Cheers!
____________
Tank top (Forever 21); swim shorts (H&M); random beads for accessory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler