LOOKBOOK | Blue and green in this mild sweater weather

halfwhiteboy blue sweater and green pants 01

Yes, it's just mild because however I try to fool myself that it's sweater weather, it never really gets cold in this part of the world. Okay, unless you're in the highlands perhaps.

Sweaters and pullovers are my go-to pieces for the office whenever I'm too lazy to iron a shirt, my fallback, if you may. They're pretty basic but very versatile. Pullovers are very easy to dress up or down, too.

halfwhiteboy blue sweater and green pants 02
halfwhiteboy blue sweater and green pants 03
I'm obviously enjoying all this make-believe snow, thanks to Christmas. But then why is the snow indoors? 😝

For this outfit I followed a blue and green color scheme. Whether they'll work well together, of course, depends on their particular shades but for the most part, blue and green complement each other. Just think of the sky and the verdant hills, and how great they look together.

Probably the only risk--however minor-- I took here was with the cream-colored loafers. I always second-guess myself every time I think of wearing them because they don't automatically go well with any outfit. They did look good, however, with my reddish brown velvet suit before.

halfwhiteboy blue sweater and green pants 04
halfwhiteboy blue sweater and green pants 05
halfwhiteboy blue sweater and green pants 06

Happy weekend, y'all!
____________
Pullover (Uniqlo); joggers (Cotton On); loafers (Paradigm Shoes).

Comments

  1. Fantastic post, I like yout outfit :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler