LOOKBOOK | Mornings by the sea

halfwhiteboy - tank top and loose pants 01

It sure is great to wake up to mornings like this, sun shining brightly through huge glass windows, with unimpeded views of the vast blue sea. But this isn't some secluded private villa atop a cliff in an exotic remote island where you can simply look out of the window in your birthday suit. I mean, sure you can, but I choose to wear clothes.

halfwhiteboy - tank top and loose pants 02

Shorts would be fine but I was feeling pants, so I wore pants. And a blue camo print tank top to go with it. Still has that resort vibe going on, I think. Let's celebrate the color of the sky and sea!

halfwhiteboy - tank top and loose pants 03
halfwhiteboy - tank top and loose pants 04
halfwhiteboy - tank top and loose pants 05

By the way, this was at our resort in Boljoon, Cebu. I wrote a review of Jaynet Ocean View Resort on this blog as well.
_______________
Tank top (The Landmark Dept. Store); pants (Uniqlo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler