LOOKBOOK | Tourist in the province

halfwhiteboy - blue and orange summer outfit 01
Admiring the Bojo River in Aloguinsan, Cebu.

I don't know what's with me lately but on our recent trip to some towns in Southern Cebu, I made a conscious effort to wear buttoned shirts--both short and long-sleeved--with my swim shorts. Normally I would have simply worn a t-shirt or a tank top with them.

When we did the Bojo River Cruise in Aloguinsan, for instance, I paired my orange patterned swim shorts with an old blue long-sleeved shirt. Much like the blue and white tropical print shirt I wore to the beach at Ronda, it's a shirt I used to wear to work. The color's a bit faded now, so I had no qualms about it getting wet with seawater.

halfwhiteboy - blue and orange summer outfit 02
Sporting a blue and orange combo by the mangroves.

For some reason I didn't feel like swimming, so this blue and orange combo was my outfit for the rest of the day as we dropped by The Farmhouse in Aloguinsan for snacks and the Baluarte Park in the town proper. Yeah, with that lei still hanging around my neck, I was very much a tourist. An added accessory to accompany my beaded bracelets, if I may.

halfwhiteboy - blue and orange summer outfit 03
At The Farmhouse in Aloguinsan, mulling over how I can eat the food we were served because I was still full.

halfwhiteboy - blue and orange summer outfit 04
Part of the trail that leads to the Bojo River.

halfwhiteboy - blue and orange summer outfit 05
Goat-feeding at The Farmhouse.

halfwhiteboy - blue and orange summer outfit 06
At the baluarte (watchtower) ruins in Baluarte Park.

halfwhiteboy - blue and orange summer outfit 07
However cheesy some parts were, I actually enjoyed my time at the park.

halfwhiteboy - blue and orange summer outfit 08
All that green do make for the perfect backdrop for this blue and orange outfit combo.

This is like dressing up your swim shorts, isn't it?
____________________
Shirt (Topman); swim shorts (Speedo); flip-flops (Bench); beads (various).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler