LOOKBOOK | Urban safari

halfwhiteboy - safari style shirt 01

So I thought of wearing this multi-pocketed shirt--or should I say safari style shirt--while going around Hanoi's Old Quarter on a not-so-recent vacation. Because why not? Let's just say that instead of an African safari, I was on an urban safari.

I paired the shirt with cornflower blue shorts for some contrast. I wanted to experiment a bit because I thought a darker shade of brown or gray would be predictable. So I guess this was another exercise on pairing brown and blue but in shades other than dark brown and navy, respectively.

For shoes, however, I kept it in brown territory for a cohesive look, however laid-back it may be.

halfwhiteboy - safari style shirt 02
halfwhiteboy - safari style shirt 03a

And then suddenly Kwittiegirl takes a picture of you and you aren't ready, and you end up looking awkward while the two cyclo drivers flanking you are way more poised for the photo than you are. Shame.

halfwhiteboy - safari style shirt 04

Oh well. Happy Monday!
_____________
Shirt (Paul Smith); shorts (Uniqlo); shoes (Collezione C2).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler