LOOKBOOK | Loud and louder: Going for more color

halfwhiteboy - striped uniqlo minions t-shirt and colored jeans 01

I really love my stash from Uniqlo's Minions Bello Summer t-shirt collection. After dressing up one with matching lightweight seersucker blazer and pants, I'm letting it loose this time with this striped piece.

I know the t-shirt is already so bright and sunny, and that it's best (or rather, safest) to pair it with something neutral and subdued. While that is true, we can also go for more color. The more the merrier, right?

I'm not sure what the rule is but to me, as long as the colors don't clash and that they complement each other, then we're good. In my case here, yellow tee + red pants + pink shoes--I don't know but I guess it works and I feel comfortable in them. Sometimes if you're doubting something, then it probably isn't right but here, I was 100% sure about what I've put together.

halfwhiteboy - striped uniqlo minions t-shirt and colored jeans 02
halfwhiteboy - striped uniqlo minions t-shirt and colored jeans 03
halfwhiteboy - striped uniqlo minions t-shirt and colored jeans 04

Poopaye!
_______________
T-shirt and pants (Uniqlo); shoes (Topman).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler